Wednesday, September 23, 2009

small update

Yesterday, I found a 5 euro bill in the street... that was cool! It must have been a good sign because today, I'm feeling better. My nose and head are clear, but I still have a pretty bad cough. Hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow or something.

Today in class, we watched Diavolo veste Prada (The Devil Wears Prada). It was sooo funny to see it in another language, but cool because I understood most of it since I have seen the English version about 100 times.

I was thinking about not going out tonight, but I changed my mind because 2 girls, Erica and Hadley, are visiting Florence from Spain. They go to Holy Cross as well. So, I think all 10 of us are going to go to a pub or something. I'm definitely going to plan on getting back early though. It will be nice to get out. I've been getting a little bored all cooped up in here.

Tomorrow, after our 4 hour morning class, we have a short lunch and then a tour of our University classes so that we don't freak out on the first day (Monday). After the tour, we have aperitivo with Elia. I'm definitely looking forward to that! I've never done aperitivo before!

Anyway, that's about it over here. Maybe I'll write more tomorrow if I find something worth writing about!

Buona sera!

No comments:

Post a Comment