Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not worthy of a title

All I have to say is that school was awful today. Language classes from 9-12, lunch from 12-12:45, university class from 1-3 (I fell asleep in that one), language class from 5-7. I am EXHAUSTED and angry that this is how we'll be spending every day. We told our teacher in the 5-7 slot that it's not going to work much longer since we are so over-tired at that point. I think they're going to try to change something.

Anyway, I won't be writing again until Sunday or Monday as I'm leaving for Oktoberfest tomorrow at midnight! We're sleeping on the 8 hour bus ride and then arriving in the morning and heading straight for the festivities! It's going to be a long, but fun weekend. I'm so excited!

Updates soon!

Ciao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment