Saturday, September 26, 2009

Shopping!

Ciao a tutti!

Today we had a leisurely stroll through downtown and I finally settled on a good pair of black, leather boots. It took me a while to find some that I was willing to pay good money for, but these are just perfect, and beautiful leather! So, now I have my first (and most likely last) Italian leather item from Florence!

We walked around some more, got some gelato and then headed home. Tonight, we're probably going out dancing so Andrea and I are resting up! I'm pretty excited! We were hoping to participate in a breast cancer walk tomorrow, but they are full (I didn't think that kind of thing happened with charity events). So, I'm not really sure where tomorrow will take us. I'd like to explore something new. We'll see what happens. I'm going to squeeze in a nap before dinner.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment