Sunday, January 10, 2010

Study week

Hello,

Nothing new to report, just wanted to inform everyone that I'll be out of commission when it comes to my blog this week. We have our final Museologia exam on Thursday so I have a lot of studying to do. The exam is oral and lasts only 10 minutes, so she can ask whatever she wants and then decide our grades. ugh. The most annoying part is the buildup to this thing. The five of us HC students are numbers 9-13 on her list, so we figured we'd be going pretty early in the day and that she'd be fresh and patient with us non-native Italians. However, it turns out that she has 4 different lists, and instead of taking care of one at a time, she'll pick the first person from each list, and then start again with number two. So, that puts me (#10) at number 40 now. A HUGE difference. Elisa says it's common to wait around all day and not even go. In that case, we'd have to come back on Friday. If she still couldn't get to us then, we'd have to come back on Monday. What a TERRIBLE system. I'm praying to go on Thursday. I just want to get it over with! No one wants to wait around in anticipation. So, we'll see what happens.

Tomorrow night, I'm going over to Benedetta's for dinner for a little break from the studying. I also have all the Abercrombie merchandise that I bought her that she is dying to see. This should be fun. I'll write again at the end of the week, after Museologia is over.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment