Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stolen!!!

When you read the subject, I bet you thought I got robbed. Actually, it's just the opposite...

Today during our mid-morning break from CLIDA, Carla and I went to the bar across the street for a cappuccino and snacks. I ordered a cappuccino from the very efficient barman and Carla bought a Red Bull, potato chips, and peanuts. (She loves her junk food at 10:30 am.. hehehe). Anyway, Carla and I got into a pretty intense conversation for about 10 minutes.  I had finished my cappuccino, so we went outside so that she could have a cigarette before we both went back to class. We chatted for about 10 minutes more about the same subject, and then climbed the stairs to the second floor of CLIDA. Once I reached the top of the stairs, I put my hand in my right pocket to get my chapstick. Instead of my chapstick, I noticed 1 euro and 10 cents... the same euro and 10 cents that I had put in my pocket to pay for the cappuccino. So, that makes today the first day I ever stole anything.

Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment